I've had #jami on my computer since Nov. 2018 but it had fallen into disuse. Reading about it today I decided to give it a try, typed 'jami' into a terminal window and got the app. open on my screen.
But who to connect to? I decided to add my cellphone as another device. OK, but to 'export' to the local network required the password. Oh!
Then I remembered that it was once named 'Ring' and looked that up in my ZimWiki and there it was. Mission impossible, accomplished!
A place for your photos and banter. Photog first is our motto
- photog.social doesn't monetize or profit off of your personal information
- Export and leave anytime
- Zero tolerance for harassment or bullying, if you do this your account will be deleted
- All content is ©️ each user and cannot be distributed or used without prior permission by the respective photog.social user
- By using this site you understand that it is not a backup or permanent repository for your information, statuses or media ; additionally, your media was downsized on original upload and is not exportable at this time upon transferring to new instance
- You may support the community by boosting and positively interacting with everyone
- No Loli
- No Bots w/o Approval
- Respect Others
If you're feeling like supporting the photog.social Mastodon instance monetarily, feel free to choose an option below.
We appreciate it and 💘 the support!