This PM I mixed two-stroke fuel for my chainsaw and decided to finish cutting a couple of sections of log that somehow were missed.
After pulling the starter cord a dozen times the penny finally dropped: the saw was out of fuel.
After topping up the chain oil and the fuel tank, I picked up the saw and noticed immediately that I had forgotten to screw back the cap.
Last time I did that I put the saw in the boot of the car and filled it with petrol fumes.
Oh dear! I am getting too forgetful.
A place for your photos and banter. Photog first is our motto
- photog.social doesn't monetize or profit off of your personal information
- Export and leave anytime
- Zero tolerance for harassment or bullying, if you do this your account will be deleted
- All content is ©️ each user and cannot be distributed or used without prior permission by the respective photog.social user
- By using this site you understand that it is not a backup or permanent repository for your information, statuses or media ; additionally, your media was downsized on original upload and is not exportable at this time upon transferring to new instance
- You may support the community by boosting and positively interacting with everyone
- No Loli
- No Bots w/o Approval
- Respect Others
If you're feeling like supporting the photog.social Mastodon instance monetarily, feel free to choose an option below.
We appreciate it and 💘 the support!