More experiments with the diffusion filter. I didn't get as noticeable results at first. This time around I put the filter lens with an older optical design but one that I still considered "too sharp". The results more significant, but maybe still not as much as I'd like to see. Still, I'm liking where this is going.
Left is my main lens without filter. Right is my backup lens with filter.
A place for your photos and banter. Photog first is our motto
- photog.social doesn't monetize or profit off of your personal information
- Export and leave anytime
- Zero tolerance for harassment or bullying, if you do this your account will be deleted
- All content is ©️ each user and cannot be distributed or used without prior permission by the respective photog.social user
- By using this site you understand that it is not a backup or permanent repository for your information, statuses or media ; additionally, your media was downsized on original upload and is not exportable at this time upon transferring to new instance
- You may support the community by boosting and positively interacting with everyone
- No Loli
- No Bots w/o Approval
- Respect Others
If you're feeling like supporting the photog.social Mastodon instance monetarily, feel free to choose an option below.
We appreciate it and 💘 the support!