@pjonori The dilemma I have is that a lot of great photos (the ones that gut punch you) are often great in part because they live in this ethical gray-area. They’re not the sort of thing that’s often photographed because of the social discomfort.
That in no way sways me to take those photos - we all need to have a code and be able to stand by the rationale of our output - but I’d like to peer into the decision-making process when great photographers are going put in front of that situation.
A place for your photos and banter. Photog first is our motto
- photog.social doesn't monetize or profit off of your personal information
- Export and leave anytime
- Zero tolerance for harassment or bullying, if you do this your account will be deleted
- All content is ©️ each user and cannot be distributed or used without prior permission by the respective photog.social user
- By using this site you understand that it is not a backup or permanent repository for your information, statuses or media ; additionally, your media was downsized on original upload and is not exportable at this time upon transferring to new instance
- You may support the community by boosting and positively interacting with everyone
- No Loli
- No Bots w/o Approval
- Respect Others
If you're feeling like supporting the photog.social Mastodon instance monetarily, feel free to choose an option below.
We appreciate it and 💘 the support!