Capturing the storm.
Seas where a bit stormy yesterday so took the opportunity to capture a couple of long exposures of the sea by the marina breakwater.
Got a bit wet as the sea was coming in though, happy with these captures, given an edit to brighten them. Could do with making a longer capture next time.
Firefox admits they will eventually be sending all of your DNS to Cloudflare. Cloudflare will monetize your internet browsing, no matter how much their PR people say they are.
If you want to disable that, go to "about:config", and set "network.trr.mode" to 5.
The values are: 0 - default off, 1 - race, 2 TRR first, 3 TRR only, 4 shadow, 5 off by choice
A place for your photos and banter. Photog first is our motto
- photog.social doesn't monetize or profit off of your personal information
- Export and leave anytime
- Zero tolerance for harassment or bullying, if you do this your account will be deleted
- All content is ©️ each user and cannot be distributed or used without prior permission by the respective photog.social user
- By using this site you understand that it is not a backup or permanent repository for your information, statuses or media ; additionally, your media was downsized on original upload and is not exportable at this time upon transferring to new instance
- You may support the community by boosting and positively interacting with everyone
- No Loli
- No Bots w/o Approval
- Respect Others
If you're feeling like supporting the photog.social Mastodon instance monetarily, feel free to choose an option below.
We appreciate it and 💘 the support!