@Mopsi So far I tried with nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8 and tokina 100mm f/2.8. I know you can push it further but I don't have any faster lenses. Maybe I'll try 300mm next. What ones worked best for you?
I did this with my 50mm f/1.4.
I'd love to do something with a macro lens, but I guess I'd need a rail system to move the camera or I'd never be able to keep the focusing distance stable...
Even here, the parallax makes stitching difficult...
@Mopsi Do you stitch manually? Interesting composition by the way
I used Photoshop, but I guess I didn't move the camera precisely enough...
The composition is pretty accidental. I had the table and just put two things in the center of the frame 😅
@Mopsi You can use software like capture one I believe and set it to take a series of shots, changing focus each time (assuming you're not using a manual focus lens). I haven't tried it yet, but it's on my to do list
A place for your photos and banter. Photog first is our motto
- photog.social doesn't monetize or profit off of your personal information
- Export and leave anytime
- Zero tolerance for harassment or bullying, if you do this your account will be deleted
- All content is ©️ each user and cannot be distributed or used without prior permission by the respective photog.social user
- By using this site you understand that it is not a backup or permanent repository for your information, statuses or media ; additionally, your media was downsized on original upload and is not exportable at this time upon transferring to new instance
- You may support the community by boosting and positively interacting with everyone
- No Loli
- No Bots w/o Approval
- Respect Others
If you're feeling like supporting the photog.social Mastodon instance monetarily, feel free to choose an option below.
We appreciate it and 💘 the support!