@Mopsi You can use software like capture one I believe and set it to take a series of shots, changing focus each time (assuming you're not using a manual focus lens). I haven't tried it yet, but it's on my to do list
Firefox admits they will eventually be sending all of your DNS to Cloudflare. Cloudflare will monetize your internet browsing, no matter how much their PR people say they are.
If you want to disable that, go to "about:config", and set "network.trr.mode" to 5.
The values are: 0 - default off, 1 - race, 2 TRR first, 3 TRR only, 4 shadow, 5 off by choice
@Mopsi So far I tried with nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8 and tokina 100mm f/2.8. I know you can push it further but I don't have any faster lenses. Maybe I'll try 300mm next. What ones worked best for you?
@theaddicted Very busy shot. This is not a bad shot but there is no main subject. The lines lead into the distance but there isn't anything interesting there. Just bushes. That's why it feels like a tourist snapshot. Maybe monochrome? Maybe an interesting perspective? Taken close to the ground maybe? Or focus on something but blur the foreground and background? Figuring out the best composition is a difficult job, I know, I struggle with it as well.
A place for your photos and banter. Photog first is our motto
- photog.social doesn't monetize or profit off of your personal information
- Export and leave anytime
- Zero tolerance for harassment or bullying, if you do this your account will be deleted
- All content is ©️ each user and cannot be distributed or used without prior permission by the respective photog.social user
- By using this site you understand that it is not a backup or permanent repository for your information, statuses or media ; additionally, your media was downsized on original upload and is not exportable at this time upon transferring to new instance
- You may support the community by boosting and positively interacting with everyone
- No Loli
- No Bots w/o Approval
- Respect Others
If you're feeling like supporting the photog.social Mastodon instance monetarily, feel free to choose an option below.
We appreciate it and 💘 the support!