Took a couple of quick pics on my way around the Mt Taranaki today (Mt Egmont for older folks).
I think one day I need to take my time a drive around the #mountain and watch the clouds. There were a couple of great views of it with the sun coming through the clouds which would have been awesome to capture.
#Panasonic G85, 12-60mm.
Hurt my knee it seems today, so chilling out tonight reading my Panasonic G85 manual.
Found a thread on another camera on https://discuss.pixls.us/c/software/darktable where they said to do that, so maybe they just need the files to set the input correctly; I should give them the chance to do that. 🙂
A little late, but as promised.
I shot a roll of #120 #film with my #hasselblad in #Brussels.
When loading the film into the development tank, it caught a little light.
Apart from the light damage I really like these pictures.
That camera has really convinced me :D
I scanned them at 2400dpi, which seems to be a natural limit, but that yields about 5200x5200 pixels, so that's pretty nice
These are a few shots from the grounds of a hotel in #Hawaii that isn't there anymore.
It was on the Kona (west) side of the Big Island, and was demolished last year to make way for an educational/cultural center. Since there are several heiau ruins on the property, that's probably a better use of it.
A place for your photos and banter. Photog first is our motto
- photog.social doesn't monetize or profit off of your personal information
- Export and leave anytime
- Zero tolerance for harassment or bullying, if you do this your account will be deleted
- All content is ©️ each user and cannot be distributed or used without prior permission by the respective photog.social user
- By using this site you understand that it is not a backup or permanent repository for your information, statuses or media ; additionally, your media was downsized on original upload and is not exportable at this time upon transferring to new instance
- You may support the community by boosting and positively interacting with everyone
- No Loli
- No Bots w/o Approval
- Respect Others
If you're feeling like supporting the photog.social Mastodon instance monetarily, feel free to choose an option below.
We appreciate it and 💘 the support!