A pair of mating Common Four-Rings (Ypthima huebneri) spotted at Upper Seletar Reservoir Park, Singapore, on 19 July, 2020. The Ring butterflies were out in force on that day: lots of them spotted all along the path during our walk.
On iNaturalist [ https://www.inaturalist.org/observations/53570092 ]
@sohkamyung Agree! Sometimes people come across as too harsh (I'm sure they mostly don't mean it), and it will sting sometimes, but I am okay with that. There are all kinds of people in the world. I almost always learn something from the interaction.
@pgtips91 Thank you!
I see monarch pictures in your profile. I didn't know that they can be found in NZ! Do they migrate somewhere, like they do between North America and Mexico?
Have you read Anurag Agrawal's book, "Monarchs and Milkweed"?
I can't recall if Agrawal mentions NZ monarchs in the book. But the book is quite packed, and I might certainly have forgotten things.
Are you looking for a brand new large format view camera? Do you have 3,099 USD to spare?
@sohkamyung Can't say I have mastered it either. Now off we go practice! 🙃
@youcantoo Fun. Enjoy your new toys! That Irix looks really interesting. 🙂
I have a Sigma 150-500mm Pentax K mount lens. I rarely take it outside these days though. The 55-300mm lens I have is far more compact and has some weather sealing, and is right for walkabouts...
@gemlog Ah yes, they do look like that!
@mpmilestogo I have been to Hanoi and I loved it there, so I am very glad to see those numbers. Vietnamese are a resilient people and if they can't overcome this no one else can.
(I am not a fan of the single party rule and what it entails though.)
@mpmilestogo Vietnam seems to be doing pretty well! ❤️
Preener, bather, eater
Kuala Lumpur Bird Park
A place for your photos and banter. Photog first is our motto
- photog.social doesn't monetize or profit off of your personal information
- Export and leave anytime
- Zero tolerance for harassment or bullying, if you do this your account will be deleted
- All content is ©️ each user and cannot be distributed or used without prior permission by the respective photog.social user
- By using this site you understand that it is not a backup or permanent repository for your information, statuses or media ; additionally, your media was downsized on original upload and is not exportable at this time upon transferring to new instance
- You may support the community by boosting and positively interacting with everyone
- No Loli
- No Bots w/o Approval
- Respect Others
If you're feeling like supporting the photog.social Mastodon instance monetarily, feel free to choose an option below.
We appreciate it and 💘 the support!