One of the pleasures of waking up before sun-rise in the mountain-forests of the #Himalayas is listening to the sounds of birds wafting through the crisp air.
One of the prominent ones is that of the Blue Whistling Thrush - its’ rambling-melodic whistling song usually starts about 25-40 minutes before actual sunrise.
Obviously, bird-songs need to be heard and not read. Click on https://wp.me/p3TIlx-ve where I have embedded an audio file.
@samyukth the most beautiful sound!
@ranjona Absolutely, chicken-soup for the soul. There is just so much poetry in the way these winged creatures go about their lives. We have so much to learn from them, if only we would pause to listen.
A place for your photos and banter. Photog first is our motto
- photog.social doesn't monetize or profit off of your personal information
- Export and leave anytime
- Zero tolerance for harassment or bullying, if you do this your account will be deleted
- All content is ©️ each user and cannot be distributed or used without prior permission by the respective photog.social user
- By using this site you understand that it is not a backup or permanent repository for your information, statuses or media ; additionally, your media was downsized on original upload and is not exportable at this time upon transferring to new instance
- You may support the community by boosting and positively interacting with everyone
- No Loli
- No Bots w/o Approval
- Respect Others
If you're feeling like supporting the photog.social Mastodon instance monetarily, feel free to choose an option below.
We appreciate it and 💘 the support!