“If you are out there shooting, things will happen for you. If you’re not out there, you’ll only hear about it.” - Jay Maisel
An ordinary image of an attractive bird, the Wallcreeper. A milestone image, in a manner of speaking, as it marks (roughly) the midway point of my collection of Indian birds photograph. This was my 650th Indian bird - out of a possible 1300-ish that can be seen and photographed. Has taken 6 years to get here
Indeed..v rare bird
A place for your photos and banter. Photog first is our motto
- photog.social doesn't monetize or profit off of your personal information
- Export and leave anytime
- Zero tolerance for harassment or bullying, if you do this your account will be deleted
- All content is ©️ each user and cannot be distributed or used without prior permission by the respective photog.social user
- By using this site you understand that it is not a backup or permanent repository for your information, statuses or media ; additionally, your media was downsized on original upload and is not exportable at this time upon transferring to new instance
- You may support the community by boosting and positively interacting with everyone
- No Loli
- No Bots w/o Approval
- Respect Others
If you're feeling like supporting the photog.social Mastodon instance monetarily, feel free to choose an option below.
We appreciate it and 💘 the support!