"Not just beautiful, though--the stars are like the trees in the forest, alive and breathing. And they're watching me." - Haruki Murakami, Kafka on the Shore
This is a shot of the tail of the Milky Way shot in Uttarakhand last week. You can just about make out some part of it around the central tree (and stretching upwards) in the frame. This time of the year the Galactic centre is visible in the Southern Hemisphere.
A place for your photos and banter. Photog first is our motto
- photog.social doesn't monetize or profit off of your personal information
- Export and leave anytime
- Zero tolerance for harassment or bullying, if you do this your account will be deleted
- All content is ©️ each user and cannot be distributed or used without prior permission by the respective photog.social user
- By using this site you understand that it is not a backup or permanent repository for your information, statuses or media ; additionally, your media was downsized on original upload and is not exportable at this time upon transferring to new instance
- You may support the community by boosting and positively interacting with everyone
- No Loli
- No Bots w/o Approval
- Respect Others
If you're feeling like supporting the photog.social Mastodon instance monetarily, feel free to choose an option below.
We appreciate it and 💘 the support!