“Black and white can transform a scene into something magical.” – Rob Sheppard
If you haven't been to #Ladakh in the winters, pencil it into your list - but go prepared for a -15°C experience. I shot this image this morning at the confluence of the Indus (flowing from right to left) and Zanskar (flowing away to the top) rivers. While I shot this in colour (forgot to dial in #monochrome settings) I realised that it works like a #blackandwhite image.
@samyukth nice click..!!
A place for your photos and banter. Photog first is our motto
- photog.social doesn't monetize or profit off of your personal information
- Export and leave anytime
- Zero tolerance for harassment or bullying, if you do this your account will be deleted
- All content is ©️ each user and cannot be distributed or used without prior permission by the respective photog.social user
- By using this site you understand that it is not a backup or permanent repository for your information, statuses or media ; additionally, your media was downsized on original upload and is not exportable at this time upon transferring to new instance
- You may support the community by boosting and positively interacting with everyone
- No Loli
- No Bots w/o Approval
- Respect Others
If you're feeling like supporting the photog.social Mastodon instance monetarily, feel free to choose an option below.
We appreciate it and 💘 the support!