The planned film was T-Max 3200P, but my 35mm gear broke down on a first frame, all I had in medium format was Portra 160, so we had to shift the idea and improvise. I tried shooting faster than 1/4 on a tripod and then asked the lab to push it to ISO 800. Shadows did not survive, but I quite like the results.
My friends put my photo on their debut single cover.
bought myself a LOMO’Instant Wide. #photography
Shot five rolls in a week in my hometown Klaipėda, and for the last three dawns been studying and hunting this one family of roe-deer, only got few distant shots.
There’s this one shot I really wanna do where I flash the roes with a pink gel while they’re running in the field of wind turbines.
I take alright pictures of human butts and such.
Most photos are shot on Mamiya 645E and Olympus OM-1n
A place for your photos and banter. Photog first is our motto
- photog.social doesn't monetize or profit off of your personal information
- Export and leave anytime
- Zero tolerance for harassment or bullying, if you do this your account will be deleted
- All content is ©️ each user and cannot be distributed or used without prior permission by the respective photog.social user
- By using this site you understand that it is not a backup or permanent repository for your information, statuses or media ; additionally, your media was downsized on original upload and is not exportable at this time upon transferring to new instance
- You may support the community by boosting and positively interacting with everyone
- No Loli
- No Bots w/o Approval
- Respect Others
If you're feeling like supporting the photog.social Mastodon instance monetarily, feel free to choose an option below.
We appreciate it and 💘 the support!