Knee fracture update.
- can bend it 90°
- can walk short distances
- can easily walk with 1 crutch
- still swollen & sore but not letting pain stop me
I give it another week or 2 depending how long it takes me to strengthen my knee muscles fully.
I'm not a fan of colder weather but I do love the #fall colors. These was taken earlier in October before my injury.
I'm working to edit two other photo shoots currently as well.
I really don't understand why my left knee is still so swollen but I'm slowly making gains. I just wish I was physically able to bend it more and walk.
MRI results: some torn legiments but get to start physical therapy regardless. Looking forward to walking again.
I'm really considering switching to @Verizon@twitter.com because @USCellular@twitter.com usually has no service in rural Iowa when Verizon has full bars.
I know this because I am currently carrying two phones and the other one is through Verizon. #uscellularsucks
A place for your photos and banter. Photog first is our motto
- photog.social doesn't monetize or profit off of your personal information
- Export and leave anytime
- Zero tolerance for harassment or bullying, if you do this your account will be deleted
- All content is ©️ each user and cannot be distributed or used without prior permission by the respective photog.social user
- By using this site you understand that it is not a backup or permanent repository for your information, statuses or media ; additionally, your media was downsized on original upload and is not exportable at this time upon transferring to new instance
- You may support the community by boosting and positively interacting with everyone
- No Loli
- No Bots w/o Approval
- Respect Others
If you're feeling like supporting the photog.social Mastodon instance monetarily, feel free to choose an option below.
We appreciate it and 💘 the support!