@sohkamyung Ja ja! It's like bears and fruit trees here. Well, you didn't pick it and set a table for them, what do you expect? :-)
@gemlog Heh. 🙂
But I think bears will find climbing a papaya tricky. The trunk is pretty slender and the neighbour's one is quite tall: I think this one was two stories high.
@sohkamyung It is so cool how ecology fits everything together.
Where I live we have neither papayas or asian koel.
We have berries, salmon and bears instead - and much else! Moose, wolves, eagles, hawks, deer...
I don't know if you've noticed, because I don't have a good camera or an eye like yours, but I try to convey the riot of life where I live too.
I promise not to send you any grizzly bears to try climbing your papayas. Would you like a moose though?
@sohkamyung I haven't seen a Koel in so many years 😃
@aurochs Glad you like the pics.
Out of curiosity, where did you last see Koels?
@sohkamyung In They are great! actually in Mai-po reserve, Hong Kong
A place for your photos and banter. Photog first is our motto
- photog.social doesn't monetize or profit off of your personal information
- Export and leave anytime
- Zero tolerance for harassment or bullying, if you do this your account will be deleted
- All content is ©️ each user and cannot be distributed or used without prior permission by the respective photog.social user
- By using this site you understand that it is not a backup or permanent repository for your information, statuses or media ; additionally, your media was downsized on original upload and is not exportable at this time upon transferring to new instance
- You may support the community by boosting and positively interacting with everyone
- No Loli
- No Bots w/o Approval
- Respect Others
If you're feeling like supporting the photog.social Mastodon instance monetarily, feel free to choose an option below.
We appreciate it and 💘 the support!