A centipede (Family Scolopendridae) spotted on the walking path near the Sungei Serangoon park connector, Singapore, on 14 March 2021. It wasn't moving much, and I thought it was a piece of wood on the ground until I took a closer look. It pays to watch where you step, even on pavements.
Marked the images as sensitive for those who prefer not to see images of centipedes.
On iNaturalist [ https://www.inaturalist.org/observations/71198957 ]
A place for your photos and banter. Photog first is our motto
- photog.social doesn't monetize or profit off of your personal information
- Export and leave anytime
- Zero tolerance for harassment or bullying, if you do this your account will be deleted
- All content is ©️ each user and cannot be distributed or used without prior permission by the respective photog.social user
- By using this site you understand that it is not a backup or permanent repository for your information, statuses or media ; additionally, your media was downsized on original upload and is not exportable at this time upon transferring to new instance
- You may support the community by boosting and positively interacting with everyone
- No Loli
- No Bots w/o Approval
- Respect Others
If you're feeling like supporting the photog.social Mastodon instance monetarily, feel free to choose an option below.
We appreciate it and 💘 the support!