A beautiful Oleander Hawkmoth (Daphnis nerii) spotted perched on a wall in the Hougang area, Singapore, on 7 July, 2021. I could get close to it to get these shots.
On iNaturalist [ https://www.inaturalist.org/observations/86019771 ]
@sohkamyung I have some baby Oleander Hawk-moth caterpillars hatched 2 days ago. They are wild in here in the UK too so i will be able to release the adults. We rescued a pupa from some fire wood years ago, it emerged into one of these. They are sooo beautiful. Even more so in real life.
A place for your photos and banter. Photog first is our motto
- photog.social doesn't monetize or profit off of your personal information
- Export and leave anytime
- Zero tolerance for harassment or bullying, if you do this your account will be deleted
- All content is ©️ each user and cannot be distributed or used without prior permission by the respective photog.social user
- By using this site you understand that it is not a backup or permanent repository for your information, statuses or media ; additionally, your media was downsized on original upload and is not exportable at this time upon transferring to new instance
- You may support the community by boosting and positively interacting with everyone
- No Loli
- No Bots w/o Approval
- Respect Others
If you're feeling like supporting the photog.social Mastodon instance monetarily, feel free to choose an option below.
We appreciate it and 💘 the support!