Here's a small portion of what I'm working on for my final project for my Advanced Digital class.
One of my fellow students is working on creating a documentary of the Redlands, a place in South Florida where people throw away their dogs and abandon them. I know a lot of people I've befriended are fosters themselves and love to rescue animals. I also understand that not all of us can afford to donate, but I'm sure it would mean the world to my friends if you guys helped spread the message!
@Gargron so uh... are the bad gateway errors on mastodon.social something I can fix on my end or...? *SWEATS NERVOUSLY* Did I break the thing?
My website is live now. There are still a few things I have to fix, but I think it looks all right for a basic student portfolio.
1st Photo saved as jpeg / icc profile: profoto
2nd photo saved as jpeg & default icc profile
3rd photo is a screenshot taken with Gyazo & the correct saturation & color temp
I still have noooo idea why this particular photo is so finicky, but if you're lazy and want a quick fix, screenshotting seems to fix the issue????
I'm trying to upload some images to photog.social, but have noticed some huge saturation loss that I don't find happens when I upload to FB or IG. Are there specific settings to keep this from happening? I usually just save as a max quality jpeg or a png. Should I be converting to an sRGB format?
My name is Quinn! I'm a student at UCF getting a B.S. in Photography & want to continue on to get my M.F.A. and perhaps become a teacher. For now, I'm trying to get my business up and running as well as network with other photographers.
It's my goal to be featured in at least two exhibitions or galleries next year!
facebook.com/solsprak is where i vomit out all my client based stuff.
I'm making a website right now for my fine arts photos :) https://photog.social/media/U-G4BatpiEDdV_brDcQ
Fine arts & events photographer in Volusia County, FL.
A place for your photos and banter. Photog first is our motto
- photog.social doesn't monetize or profit off of your personal information
- Export and leave anytime
- Zero tolerance for harassment or bullying, if you do this your account will be deleted
- All content is ©️ each user and cannot be distributed or used without prior permission by the respective photog.social user
- By using this site you understand that it is not a backup or permanent repository for your information, statuses or media ; additionally, your media was downsized on original upload and is not exportable at this time upon transferring to new instance
- You may support the community by boosting and positively interacting with everyone
- No Loli
- No Bots w/o Approval
- Respect Others
If you're feeling like supporting the photog.social Mastodon instance monetarily, feel free to choose an option below.
We appreciate it and 💘 the support!