@spicynoodle This may surprise you, but those are cropped shots from a Sony RX10 Mark IV (a P&S), taken at f/4, 1/250 sec. 🙂
According to Sony's website, the lens used is a "ZEISS Vario-Sonnar® T* Lens"
@spicynoodle Due more to the camera's built-in image stabilizing capabilities. 🙂
I was also burst shooting and selected the best of the shots, some of which are quite blurry.
A place for your photos and banter. Photog first is our motto
- photog.social doesn't monetize or profit off of your personal information
- Export and leave anytime
- Zero tolerance for harassment or bullying, if you do this your account will be deleted
- All content is ©️ each user and cannot be distributed or used without prior permission by the respective photog.social user
- By using this site you understand that it is not a backup or permanent repository for your information, statuses or media ; additionally, your media was downsized on original upload and is not exportable at this time upon transferring to new instance
- You may support the community by boosting and positively interacting with everyone
- No Loli
- No Bots w/o Approval
- Respect Others
If you're feeling like supporting the photog.social Mastodon instance monetarily, feel free to choose an option below.
We appreciate it and 💘 the support!