The save-an-article service Pocket is useful, but it's also proprietary and tracks you.
There's a privacy-friendly free open alternative called #Wallabag you can use instead.
They have an official instance where you can sign up, suitable for non-technical users:
There's also a project website which tells tech users how to self-host their own instance:
You can follow Wallabag on here at:
U.S. May Outlaw Messaging Encryption Used By WhatsApp, iMessage And Others, Report
Artist | Photographer
Mostly Canon T3i(600D) 50mm | 35mm Lenses
iPhone 4 - 6sPlus
RawPower | Snapseed
A place for your photos and banter. Photog first is our motto
- photog.social doesn't monetize or profit off of your personal information
- Export and leave anytime
- Zero tolerance for harassment or bullying, if you do this your account will be deleted
- All content is ©️ each user and cannot be distributed or used without prior permission by the respective photog.social user
- By using this site you understand that it is not a backup or permanent repository for your information, statuses or media ; additionally, your media was downsized on original upload and is not exportable at this time upon transferring to new instance
- You may support the community by boosting and positively interacting with everyone
- No Loli
- No Bots w/o Approval
- Respect Others
If you're feeling like supporting the photog.social Mastodon instance monetarily, feel free to choose an option below.
We appreciate it and 💘 the support!