Lazarim, a quiet small village tucked at Montemuro mountain range, set apart from the many places in northern Portugal and Spain with strong masked festivities with elaborate wooden masks made with alder. As Shrovetide approaches, the village gets ready and craftsmen finish their work for the village's revived tradition. You can browse all the photos at the site. #gallery #archive https://photos.joaoalmeidaphotography.com/gallery/The-place-of-the-alder-masks/G0000UCjCrIbgLwo/C0000KENYHnQHdg4/?utm_source=schedule&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=old_essays
A place for your photos and banter. Photog first is our motto
- photog.social doesn't monetize or profit off of your personal information
- Export and leave anytime
- Zero tolerance for harassment or bullying, if you do this your account will be deleted
- All content is ©️ each user and cannot be distributed or used without prior permission by the respective photog.social user
- By using this site you understand that it is not a backup or permanent repository for your information, statuses or media ; additionally, your media was downsized on original upload and is not exportable at this time upon transferring to new instance
- You may support the community by boosting and positively interacting with everyone
- No Loli
- No Bots w/o Approval
- Respect Others
If you're feeling like supporting the photog.social Mastodon instance monetarily, feel free to choose an option below.
We appreciate it and 💘 the support!