My wife and I go hiking weekly with a group of veterans. It's good for the body and soul. We hike near the northern boundary of Delaware in land formerly owned by a member of the DuPont family. It's now public land, and will remain undeveloped, acres and acres of woodland and grassland. These #photos were taken over the last year on such hikes.
@tcd123usa My ancestors settled in that area in 1689. Quakers. Enjoy the hikes!
A place for your photos and banter. Photog first is our motto
- photog.social doesn't monetize or profit off of your personal information
- Export and leave anytime
- Zero tolerance for harassment or bullying, if you do this your account will be deleted
- All content is ©️ each user and cannot be distributed or used without prior permission by the respective photog.social user
- By using this site you understand that it is not a backup or permanent repository for your information, statuses or media ; additionally, your media was downsized on original upload and is not exportable at this time upon transferring to new instance
- You may support the community by boosting and positively interacting with everyone
- No Loli
- No Bots w/o Approval
- Respect Others
If you're feeling like supporting the photog.social Mastodon instance monetarily, feel free to choose an option below.
We appreciate it and 💘 the support!