Tricky shot with my 135mm manual focus lens, which tricked me into focusing on the hair instead of the eyes. And we used a golden reflector. Wow experience! I still like the soft glow.
From my first photo workshop, I'll post a series of photos I'd like to get feedback on. Second photo always is „out of camera“. You can also remix my photos on Lightroom, go to http://mik.fm/lr (currently only on Desktop, soon on mobile)
A place for your photos and banter. Photog first is our motto
- photog.social doesn't monetize or profit off of your personal information
- Export and leave anytime
- Zero tolerance for harassment or bullying, if you do this your account will be deleted
- All content is ©️ each user and cannot be distributed or used without prior permission by the respective photog.social user
- By using this site you understand that it is not a backup or permanent repository for your information, statuses or media ; additionally, your media was downsized on original upload and is not exportable at this time upon transferring to new instance
- You may support the community by boosting and positively interacting with everyone
- No Loli
- No Bots w/o Approval
- Respect Others
If you're feeling like supporting the photog.social Mastodon instance monetarily, feel free to choose an option below.
We appreciate it and 💘 the support!