@toby dann mal so hier mein Remix. Das Erste wäre meine Version, das Zweite geht etwas mehr in die Richtung deines Stils
From my first photo workshop with Patrick Ludolph, I'll post a series of photos of Charlotte Krukenberg I'd like to get feedback on. Second photo always is „out of camera“. You can also remix my photos on Lightroom, go to http://mik.fm/lr (currently only on Desktop, soon on mobile)
Woot! My photo is featured on Lightroom Discover :) https://lightroom.adobe.com/learn/discover/19bd632b-5ac5-4eff-8114-d0954cf543c3
Podcaster, Hobby photographer, working for Adobe on Lightroom Mobile iOS
A place for your photos and banter. Photog first is our motto
- photog.social doesn't monetize or profit off of your personal information
- Export and leave anytime
- Zero tolerance for harassment or bullying, if you do this your account will be deleted
- All content is ©️ each user and cannot be distributed or used without prior permission by the respective photog.social user
- By using this site you understand that it is not a backup or permanent repository for your information, statuses or media ; additionally, your media was downsized on original upload and is not exportable at this time upon transferring to new instance
- You may support the community by boosting and positively interacting with everyone
- No Loli
- No Bots w/o Approval
- Respect Others
If you're feeling like supporting the photog.social Mastodon instance monetarily, feel free to choose an option below.
We appreciate it and 💘 the support!