Photos from wandering around our local wetlands last night at sunset with my friend and our dogs.
Before/After. All I've done is applied two graduated filters - one on the sky to darken it and bring out the colours and contrast, one on the ground to lighten it and increase saturation a bit.
Shot in RAW on a Nikon D7000 with the kit 18-55mm lens, processed in Adobe Lightroom. https://photog.social/media/uKS4MTupBzZINVJEe5U
'Masai Sprite' damselfly and pied kingfishers (five in one shot again! I think it's two adults and three young)
Went back to the kingfisher spot. Didn't see them there, just the geese - so crossed to the other side of the river and found them. Still pretty far away though. (Bunch of pics incoming) #Photography
The three winners of tonight's lightning shooting exercise at the beach. :) The last one is a photomerge of two photos. ISO 100, f-stop was 4 and shutter speed was 25s.
Bunch o' 'big camera' pics from the doggy park this evening. Nikon 7000 with a stock 70 - 300mm lens. #Photography https://photog.social/media/kTwg71ejJBZ4o1eJVIc https://photog.social/media/GMG4Gu1z-bkbDMsv4Yo https://photog.social/media/0pqH_ln8DV6GMrpmTRA https://photog.social/media/mv7OUM4RrQ7RBQozsoo
I also need to point out that that's not a reflection of the sunburst in the water. The sunburst happens with the sun comes through a small space, like tree branches, and it's only visible at a certain angle. It just so happened that when I took that photo, the sun's reflection in the water must have hit a tiny space between some rocks that also caused THAT lightsource to make the burst shape. I have other photos over the water with only the single burst.
Shooting with a Nikon D7000, a couple of kit lenses, and a Tamron f2.8 90mm.
A place for your photos and banter. Photog first is our motto
- photog.social doesn't monetize or profit off of your personal information
- Export and leave anytime
- Zero tolerance for harassment or bullying, if you do this your account will be deleted
- All content is ©️ each user and cannot be distributed or used without prior permission by the respective photog.social user
- By using this site you understand that it is not a backup or permanent repository for your information, statuses or media ; additionally, your media was downsized on original upload and is not exportable at this time upon transferring to new instance
- You may support the community by boosting and positively interacting with everyone
- No Loli
- No Bots w/o Approval
- Respect Others
If you're feeling like supporting the photog.social Mastodon instance monetarily, feel free to choose an option below.
We appreciate it and 💘 the support!