I also need to point out that that's not a reflection of the sunburst in the water. The sunburst happens with the sun comes through a small space, like tree branches, and it's only visible at a certain angle. It just so happened that when I took that photo, the sun's reflection in the water must have hit a tiny space between some rocks that also caused THAT lightsource to make the burst shape. I have other photos over the water with only the single burst.
A place for your photos and banter. Photog first is our motto
- photog.social doesn't monetize or profit off of your personal information
- Export and leave anytime
- Zero tolerance for harassment or bullying, if you do this your account will be deleted
- All content is ©️ each user and cannot be distributed or used without prior permission by the respective photog.social user
- By using this site you understand that it is not a backup or permanent repository for your information, statuses or media ; additionally, your media was downsized on original upload and is not exportable at this time upon transferring to new instance
- You may support the community by boosting and positively interacting with everyone
- No Loli
- No Bots w/o Approval
- Respect Others
If you're feeling like supporting the photog.social Mastodon instance monetarily, feel free to choose an option below.
We appreciate it and 💘 the support!