AT&T is invoking, and trying to renew, a CA law that might prevent oversight over broadband-based 911 calls. But 911 calls shouldn't be deregulated, as we saw when firefighters had their wireless plans throttled. Tell your lawmakers to vote no on AB 1366. https://www.eff.org/deeplinks/2019/05/att-sues-california-prevent-government-oversight-over-future-911-calls-using-state
Back on November 3rd 2018 we had a nice sunset here in Knoydart. I made a post about it.
I had one frame left on a roll of Kodak Ektar 100 loaded in the Mamiya RZ67.
Last week I eventually had the roll developed and returned. Here is a scan of that sunset 😃
Camera: Mamiya RZ67
Film: Kodak Ektar 100
Dev: AgPhotographic, UK
Scan/PP: Canoscan9000Fii / Gimp 2.10
Tech companies could change these things to make your life easier and protect your digital security and privacy. Why haven’t they yet?
We’ll be watching closely and holding them accountable until they #FixItAlready https://www.eff.org/deeplinks/2019/02/announcing-fix-it-already
A place for your photos and banter. Photog first is our motto
- photog.social doesn't monetize or profit off of your personal information
- Export and leave anytime
- Zero tolerance for harassment or bullying, if you do this your account will be deleted
- All content is ©️ each user and cannot be distributed or used without prior permission by the respective photog.social user
- By using this site you understand that it is not a backup or permanent repository for your information, statuses or media ; additionally, your media was downsized on original upload and is not exportable at this time upon transferring to new instance
- You may support the community by boosting and positively interacting with everyone
- No Loli
- No Bots w/o Approval
- Respect Others
If you're feeling like supporting the photog.social Mastodon instance monetarily, feel free to choose an option below.
We appreciate it and 💘 the support!