@youcantoo A nice shot.. But now I'm trying to decide if I'm disturbed by the left middle spoon or that the just not perfection gives it something extra as perfection is also boring..;)
Yeah, I should perhaps re-shoot it. That left center spoon does make it a bit odd looking. I guess it is back to the light box I go to give it another try. I wonder what it would look like using forks instead of spoons. Hey it is something to take a 📷 of on a rainy day 🤔
@youcantoo And see what you can do with knifes too, makes for a nice series for in the kitchen or dining room..;)
I've done a series of spoons with marbles in the past which also gives a nice contrast. Like this one:
Well they are more regular now. but.. nitpicking and such, i think odd numbers work better in this setup. and the spacing between the lowest spoon is bit bigger than the other spacings.
All IMHO off course...
I think you are right about the odd number actually being better. Doing the re-shoots gives me something to do on a rainy day 👍
A place for your photos and banter. Photog first is our motto
- photog.social doesn't monetize or profit off of your personal information
- Export and leave anytime
- Zero tolerance for harassment or bullying, if you do this your account will be deleted
- All content is ©️ each user and cannot be distributed or used without prior permission by the respective photog.social user
- By using this site you understand that it is not a backup or permanent repository for your information, statuses or media ; additionally, your media was downsized on original upload and is not exportable at this time upon transferring to new instance
- You may support the community by boosting and positively interacting with everyone
- No Loli
- No Bots w/o Approval
- Respect Others
If you're feeling like supporting the photog.social Mastodon instance monetarily, feel free to choose an option below.
We appreciate it and 💘 the support!