@youcantoo That uses Advantix film. What are your plans?
Yes I know - it came with some film so I am going to shoot it and see how it works. ;) and hopefully have some fun while doing it. I can get the film developed not far from where I live and have prints or scans made of it for 17 bucks a roll. What do I really have to loose - some of my time and maybe $25 bucks in development cost and the camera. If nothing else I can sell it on Ebay and re-coop my money for it. I see it as a win win
@youcantoo $6 is definitely a great price. I wonder if you can get an adapter for that lens and use it on another camera.
The lens is a Canon EF mount - so it should be able to work on most any Canon camera that uses the EF mount. I did try using my Canon 70-300mm ef lens on it and it appeared to work fine on the IX body
@youcantoo Oh. Versatile. I'm sure the lens is worth more than the $6.
Oh yeah I am sure of that. If nothing else the lens and the camera bag are worth more. Right now the lens looks like it is going for between 35 and 50 bucks on ebay on average.
A place for your photos and banter. Photog first is our motto
- photog.social doesn't monetize or profit off of your personal information
- Export and leave anytime
- Zero tolerance for harassment or bullying, if you do this your account will be deleted
- All content is ©️ each user and cannot be distributed or used without prior permission by the respective photog.social user
- By using this site you understand that it is not a backup or permanent repository for your information, statuses or media ; additionally, your media was downsized on original upload and is not exportable at this time upon transferring to new instance
- You may support the community by boosting and positively interacting with everyone
- No Loli
- No Bots w/o Approval
- Respect Others
If you're feeling like supporting the photog.social Mastodon instance monetarily, feel free to choose an option below.
We appreciate it and 💘 the support!