Note some routers has their client already built in like TP-Link - all you have to do is put in your username and password for your noip account and it does everything else. The you simple got to a provided website. it will be in the form of xxxxxxx.ddns.net or another of your choice.
This is from my Linux machine, which I do not have the plugin setup as I normally use my cell phone to view the cameras, but it will give you a idea. Hope it helps out
@youcantoo My idea is to run a virtual machine in the cloud that has a real IP.
I'll set up VPN between my home PC and the virtual machine. This will allow me to redirect traffic from VM to PC
A place for your photos and banter. Photog first is our motto
- photog.social doesn't monetize or profit off of your personal information
- Export and leave anytime
- Zero tolerance for harassment or bullying, if you do this your account will be deleted
- All content is ©️ each user and cannot be distributed or used without prior permission by the respective photog.social user
- By using this site you understand that it is not a backup or permanent repository for your information, statuses or media ; additionally, your media was downsized on original upload and is not exportable at this time upon transferring to new instance
- You may support the community by boosting and positively interacting with everyone
- No Loli
- No Bots w/o Approval
- Respect Others
If you're feeling like supporting the photog.social Mastodon instance monetarily, feel free to choose an option below.
We appreciate it and 💘 the support!