Spring #photos: I went out with my pocket camera this afternoon and got more momentos of spring. The water is Brandywine Creek, which runs by my house, but thankfully not on the same level, considerably downhill. A neighbor child was trying to blow the tiny seeds off a dandelion head, but making scant progress. "You gotta blow hard," I told him. "Try again, real hard!" He did, clearing half the fluff ball, and smiling.
A place for your photos and banter. Photog first is our motto
- photog.social doesn't monetize or profit off of your personal information
- Export and leave anytime
- Zero tolerance for harassment or bullying, if you do this your account will be deleted
- All content is ©️ each user and cannot be distributed or used without prior permission by the respective photog.social user
- By using this site you understand that it is not a backup or permanent repository for your information, statuses or media ; additionally, your media was downsized on original upload and is not exportable at this time upon transferring to new instance
- You may support the community by boosting and positively interacting with everyone
- No Loli
- No Bots w/o Approval
- Respect Others
If you're feeling like supporting the photog.social Mastodon instance monetarily, feel free to choose an option below.
We appreciate it and 💘 the support!