📣 Useful Info 📣
The link below heads to a really good break down of Mastodon, the UI and more. It's a really good starting point for some of the non-obvious aspects of Mastodon.
It was put together by @noelle and we thank them very much for keeping it up to date for all this time.
The fine print says lens repairs
I'm totally going to save some pennies to send some gear to this human.
I would <3 to have a proper push/pull lens instead of the wobbly push/pull this has presently.
That and getting the crap out of the viewfinder area that keeps shedding down onto the focus screen would be nice too.
A Bembix sp. sand wasp spotted feeding from the flowers near the eastern entrance to Coney Island on 23 Feb 2020.
On iNaturalist [ https://www.inaturalist.org/observations/39083348 ].
See also this general article on these wasp [ https://rcannon992.com/2018/02/14/little-diggers-bembix-sand-wasps/ ].
It’s been a week living in Hanoi. This late morning at a coffee house with Iced coffee and a Banh Mi from the nice lady down the street. Then I go walking. I’m living close to West Lake. Right by Ho Chi Minh mausoleum and government buildings. Some don’t allow photography. But the buildings are lovely affairs like this one. I am not sure what this building does but I was struck by its elegant lines as I walked back yesterday. #photography #vietnam
Spotted this pretty bee fly, possibly Ligyra tantalus, at Coney Island, Singapore, on 23 Feb 2020. Mistook it for a hummingbird hawk moth before I took a closer look when it landed.
Bee flies are flies that, well, look and fly like bees.
On iNaturalist [ https://www.inaturalist.org/observations/39086876 ]
A place for your photos and banter. Photog first is our motto
- photog.social doesn't monetize or profit off of your personal information
- Export and leave anytime
- Zero tolerance for harassment or bullying, if you do this your account will be deleted
- All content is ©️ each user and cannot be distributed or used without prior permission by the respective photog.social user
- By using this site you understand that it is not a backup or permanent repository for your information, statuses or media ; additionally, your media was downsized on original upload and is not exportable at this time upon transferring to new instance
- You may support the community by boosting and positively interacting with everyone
- No Loli
- No Bots w/o Approval
- Respect Others
If you're feeling like supporting the photog.social Mastodon instance monetarily, feel free to choose an option below.
We appreciate it and 💘 the support!