📣 Useful Info 📣
The link below heads to a really good break down of Mastodon, the UI and more. It's a really good starting point for some of the non-obvious aspects of Mastodon.
It was put together by @noelle and we thank them very much for keeping it up to date for all this time.
if anyone has old minolta sr/mc/md mount stuff hit me up I will take it off your hands if you don't want it. also minolta a mount because i still want to get an a/maxxum 7 for the joke of two a7s.
We set out for a hike recently in the expansive and quiet valley of Mallerstang, in the northwestern corner of the Yorkshire Dales.
Confinats a casa, dóna bo de recordar viatges recents a un país magnífic que, en aquells moments, davant l’allau de refugiats, encara no havia tingut la falta d’humanitat de considerar-se “l’escut d’Europa”, amb el consentiment i l’aprovació entusiasta de la Unió Europea. Ντροπή!
Finestres de l'escala del Museu Arqueològic de Micenes. Grècia.
Enjoyed a hike around Tarn Hows t'other day, on a weird 1-day heatwave in the middle of spring.
LOADS more photos from this hike here -> https://www.iancylkowski.com/blog/2020/5/21/tarn-hows-lake-district-spring
A place for your photos and banter. Photog first is our motto
- photog.social doesn't monetize or profit off of your personal information
- Export and leave anytime
- Zero tolerance for harassment or bullying, if you do this your account will be deleted
- All content is ©️ each user and cannot be distributed or used without prior permission by the respective photog.social user
- By using this site you understand that it is not a backup or permanent repository for your information, statuses or media ; additionally, your media was downsized on original upload and is not exportable at this time upon transferring to new instance
- You may support the community by boosting and positively interacting with everyone
- No Loli
- No Bots w/o Approval
- Respect Others
If you're feeling like supporting the photog.social Mastodon instance monetarily, feel free to choose an option below.
We appreciate it and 💘 the support!