📣 Useful Info 📣
The link below heads to a really good break down of Mastodon, the UI and more. It's a really good starting point for some of the non-obvious aspects of Mastodon.
It was put together by @noelle and we thank them very much for keeping it up to date for all this time.
A Gram Blue (Euchrysops cnejus) spotted while walking at Coney Island, Singapore, on 16 Feb 2020. The camera was placed close to the ground to get this shot, but I swivelled the rear display upward, so I only had to crouch down to see what I shooting.
The butterfly is moderately common in Singapore.
On iNaturalist [ https://www.inaturalist.org/observations/38702165 ]
Spotted this Arctic Warbler (Phylloscopus borealis) moving about in the trees at Jurong Eco Garden, Singapore, on 9 Feb 2020. Needed some patience before it finally moved to a spot where I could get a shot of it.
The Arctic Warbler is a locally common migratory bird. It spends the winter in South-East Asia before flying back to northern Asia.
On iNaturalist [ https://www.inaturalist.org/observations/38458680 ]
Toronto. May 28th, 2019.
Trying to transition myself into a more expressive place.
Certainly feels weird to do it vicariously.
A place for your photos and banter. Photog first is our motto
- photog.social doesn't monetize or profit off of your personal information
- Export and leave anytime
- Zero tolerance for harassment or bullying, if you do this your account will be deleted
- All content is ©️ each user and cannot be distributed or used without prior permission by the respective photog.social user
- By using this site you understand that it is not a backup or permanent repository for your information, statuses or media ; additionally, your media was downsized on original upload and is not exportable at this time upon transferring to new instance
- You may support the community by boosting and positively interacting with everyone
- No Loli
- No Bots w/o Approval
- Respect Others
If you're feeling like supporting the photog.social Mastodon instance monetarily, feel free to choose an option below.
We appreciate it and 💘 the support!