📣 Useful Info 📣
The link below heads to a really good break down of Mastodon, the UI and more. It's a really good starting point for some of the non-obvious aspects of Mastodon.
It was put together by @noelle and we thank them very much for keeping it up to date for all this time.
Enjoyed a hike around Tarn Hows t'other day, on a weird 1-day heatwave in the middle of spring.
LOADS more photos from this hike here -> https://www.iancylkowski.com/blog/2020/5/21/tarn-hows-lake-district-spring
Eurasian Tree Sparrows (Passer montanus) seen in the garden in Singapore yesterday. This is an adult (left) and juvenile (right). The juvenile was paying close attention to the adults and following them around.
Good day for observing birds while working from home. 🙂
On iNaturalist [ https://www.inaturalist.org/observations/46590644 ]
For World Bee Day [ https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Bee_Day ], here are some shots I took of one of Singapore's bees, the Broad-handed Carpenter Bee (Xylocopa latipes).
Looks intimidating but as long as you don't bother it, it won't bother you. This particular bee was more interested in circling around its territory and resting at the spot than in attacking the human taking photos of it. 🙂
Models needed for TFP sessions. Photos will be used in my website portfolio. If you are interested please contact me at https://snapgeek.com/contact
A place for your photos and banter. Photog first is our motto
- photog.social doesn't monetize or profit off of your personal information
- Export and leave anytime
- Zero tolerance for harassment or bullying, if you do this your account will be deleted
- All content is ©️ each user and cannot be distributed or used without prior permission by the respective photog.social user
- By using this site you understand that it is not a backup or permanent repository for your information, statuses or media ; additionally, your media was downsized on original upload and is not exportable at this time upon transferring to new instance
- You may support the community by boosting and positively interacting with everyone
- No Loli
- No Bots w/o Approval
- Respect Others
If you're feeling like supporting the photog.social Mastodon instance monetarily, feel free to choose an option below.
We appreciate it and 💘 the support!