to be more precise, search for @admin and click on the avatar to see more info. It redirects to a path which is no longer available
Question: on my wordpress site I've been playing around with some mastodon plugins which would make it a node in the fediverse. At this moment, and since a few days, I've turned the plugin off as for some reason the node does no longer disappear from here when I change or disable the plugin.
so, @admin gives an 404 as the paths don't exist, but still appears when searched for.
Caching issue? Waiting for a timeout? Something else? @ambassador Anyone?
Did I mention I also do streetphotography? Mostly while on vacation as my hometown is rather boring in this aspect.
For the results I use my instagram account:
The "streetwise" used to be a separate website, but this is easier.. and as more or less all photo's are made on my phone.. Enjoy!
All kinds of images, all mine.
Digital, analog, nature, street, etc.
A place for your photos and banter. Photog first is our motto
- photog.social doesn't monetize or profit off of your personal information
- Export and leave anytime
- Zero tolerance for harassment or bullying, if you do this your account will be deleted
- All content is ©️ each user and cannot be distributed or used without prior permission by the respective photog.social user
- By using this site you understand that it is not a backup or permanent repository for your information, statuses or media ; additionally, your media was downsized on original upload and is not exportable at this time upon transferring to new instance
- You may support the community by boosting and positively interacting with everyone
- No Loli
- No Bots w/o Approval
- Respect Others
If you're feeling like supporting the photog.social Mastodon instance monetarily, feel free to choose an option below.
We appreciate it and 💘 the support!