Thom Hogan is a smart guy. In today's blog post he talks a bit about how your digital camera generates colour and how and why the saturation and contrast differ. Good reading.
I love when I'm zoomed in and editing hard, fixing a thousand tiny flaws on the studio floor, and I'm done! Zoom out and...
I spent half an hour on a 20cm patch of floor and haha there's 98% of the scene left untouched.
It's too easy to get into the zone and lose track of where I am.
Also white floors are the worst. 😁
I'm very happy with this shot.
This is Amanda. She's a wonderful person, and she's worked really hard to get where she is.
I've got some great stuff coming up this month, it might not be a bad time to check out the NFGphoto Patreon. ^__^
📣 PSA 📣
The photog.social instance is run by the admin team using their own funds.
If you're feeling like supporting the photog.social Mastodon instance monentarily, feel free to choose an option below.
We appreciate it and 💖 the support!
I just finished a ten year retrospective gallery, featuring all my favourite images (over 300 of them!) from 2010 until 2019.
Have a look, if that's your jam:
Full time photog in Brisbane, Australia. I shoot athletes, mostly.
A place for your photos and banter. Photog first is our motto
- photog.social doesn't monetize or profit off of your personal information
- Export and leave anytime
- Zero tolerance for harassment or bullying, if you do this your account will be deleted
- All content is ©️ each user and cannot be distributed or used without prior permission by the respective photog.social user
- By using this site you understand that it is not a backup or permanent repository for your information, statuses or media ; additionally, your media was downsized on original upload and is not exportable at this time upon transferring to new instance
- You may support the community by boosting and positively interacting with everyone
- No Loli
- No Bots w/o Approval
- Respect Others
If you're feeling like supporting the photog.social Mastodon instance monetarily, feel free to choose an option below.
We appreciate it and 💘 the support!