By the way...
Are there some kind of public photo #labs, where you can develop film and make prints?
I'm thinking of something like a place that has the hardware and possibly sells the chemicals...
I'm specifically looking for a place in Brussels 😅
I am a photographer from Poland (sorry for my poor English). Photography is worth more than a thousand words. As a part of the welcome I will show one photo.
My website (under construction):
The photo is my property. All rights reserved. Copyright (c) PMM.
What are your thoughts on this? I have no issue with cloning generally but that is a significant portion of the image to clone. Should Nat Geo have told people about the cloning?
Did I mention I also do streetphotography? Mostly while on vacation as my hometown is rather boring in this aspect.
For the results I use my instagram account:
The "streetwise" used to be a separate website, but this is easier.. and as more or less all photo's are made on my phone.. Enjoy!
A place for your photos and banter. Photog first is our motto
- photog.social doesn't monetize or profit off of your personal information
- Export and leave anytime
- Zero tolerance for harassment or bullying, if you do this your account will be deleted
- All content is ©️ each user and cannot be distributed or used without prior permission by the respective photog.social user
- By using this site you understand that it is not a backup or permanent repository for your information, statuses or media ; additionally, your media was downsized on original upload and is not exportable at this time upon transferring to new instance
- You may support the community by boosting and positively interacting with everyone
- No Loli
- No Bots w/o Approval
- Respect Others
If you're feeling like supporting the photog.social Mastodon instance monetarily, feel free to choose an option below.
We appreciate it and 💘 the support!