Obscure goods at Messai market - big market at the Thailand - Myanmar border 😅
Powering up my Christmas gift.
Nature park in North Thailand.
This is the coldest I've ever been in Thailand and it showers ever 30minutes or so. It actually is really nice as the scenery gets very unusual at this weather.
The mountains are steaming and there are little clouds of fog everywhere!
Despite the weather there are so many tourists at all of my favorite landmarks. I'm doing all sorts of acrobatics to avoid them in my pictures. Here I climbed on a rail of a building that holds zip line cables 😂
Shark's belly from below!
Sharks are just beautiful creatures, and given right lighting very colorful too!
Masks don't have blending so anything that is not a clean landscape like this looks very jarring up close.
Not very #photography related but I've been practicing creative writing lately and there's this excercise called "title game" that is widely used to train - you come up with a random title and try to build a story out of it.
Well recently I've been adapting it to photography - I browse through photos of mine or ones I've liked and saved and try to build of them. Look and create things I'd like to see in them. What could be here that could tell me a 100 page story? two birds with one stone 💡
Software engineer and an amateur photographer. Nikon D5300 and Huawei p20pro. https://pixelfed.social/Wraptile
A place for your photos and banter. Photog first is our motto
- photog.social doesn't monetize or profit off of your personal information
- Export and leave anytime
- Zero tolerance for harassment or bullying, if you do this your account will be deleted
- All content is ©️ each user and cannot be distributed or used without prior permission by the respective photog.social user
- By using this site you understand that it is not a backup or permanent repository for your information, statuses or media ; additionally, your media was downsized on original upload and is not exportable at this time upon transferring to new instance
- You may support the community by boosting and positively interacting with everyone
- No Loli
- No Bots w/o Approval
- Respect Others
If you're feeling like supporting the photog.social Mastodon instance monetarily, feel free to choose an option below.
We appreciate it and 💘 the support!