I do like the Cinestill film, though bit hard to get the lighting effect as not many places use tungsten lighting anymore.
Need a bit more practice as the shadows are very dark and could have done with a longer exposure.
London Eye reflecting in the pond in St James Park.
Taken with my Nikon D3100 digital SLR, 4 second shutter, and using the bridge as a tripod.
This is unedited straight from the camera. Once I saw the reflection in the water I had to try and get a shot.
Looking down Ryde Pier.
I love the effect on how the pier roadway and train track goes out over the sea.
Got another film roll back.
This time from a small trip I did to the Isle of Wight post season a few weeks back.
Film is Lomography 100.
Should say travel theme, but as it’s been faved and boosted now can’t delete it.
I love to go exploring there at the weekend, a bit away from the tourists too.
Camera is Praktica MTL3 and Film is Ilford HP5 Plus.
Haven’t been active here for a while… Sorry :-) To make up for it, I got the film back from Oxford adventures in July (Needed to finish a roll).
Here is the Headington Shark, a monument to one guys long fight with a local councils planning department.
Something I’ve wanted to make a pilgrimage to for a long time.
Film is Ilford HP5 Plus ISO 400.
Last little bit from my second film shoot.
Looking up at Brighton Clocktower.
I Love the blue overcast tones, I think this is the effect of the Apollo film. Going to have to try this out some more, to try and replicate.
Praktica MTL 3 and Dubblefilm Apollo.
Some Street captures with the old film Camera around #Brighton.
Camera is Praktica MTL3 and film is Dubblefilm Apollo.
It has an overcast effect which I think might be part of the tint from the film. It’s also a little underexposed as trying to understand the light meter.
Brighton UK Based Photographer.
A place for your photos and banter. Photog first is our motto
- photog.social doesn't monetize or profit off of your personal information
- Export and leave anytime
- Zero tolerance for harassment or bullying, if you do this your account will be deleted
- All content is ©️ each user and cannot be distributed or used without prior permission by the respective photog.social user
- By using this site you understand that it is not a backup or permanent repository for your information, statuses or media ; additionally, your media was downsized on original upload and is not exportable at this time upon transferring to new instance
- You may support the community by boosting and positively interacting with everyone
- No Loli
- No Bots w/o Approval
- Respect Others
If you're feeling like supporting the photog.social Mastodon instance monetarily, feel free to choose an option below.
We appreciate it and 💘 the support!