Last little bit from my second film shoot.
Looking up at Brighton Clocktower.
I Love the blue overcast tones, I think this is the effect of the Apollo film. Going to have to try this out some more, to try and replicate.
Praktica MTL 3 and Dubblefilm Apollo.
Some Street captures with the old film Camera around #Brighton.
Camera is Praktica MTL3 and film is Dubblefilm Apollo.
It has an overcast effect which I think might be part of the tint from the film. It’s also a little underexposed as trying to understand the light meter.
Just got a second bunch of film photos developed. This time using Dubblefilm Apollo.
Did have a bit of a problem as the film snapped during the rewind, and teared the film. Looks like I lost 7 frames.
Heres a sample, its from the London the Brighton Mini run, when they arrived at Brighton Beach.
Part of Film Experiments Batch 002.
Capturing the storm.
Seas where a bit stormy yesterday so took the opportunity to capture a couple of long exposures of the sea by the marina breakwater.
Got a bit wet as the sea was coming in though, happy with these captures, given an edit to brighten them. Could do with making a longer capture next time.
The Rainbow Above The Cliff https://www.iancylkowski.com/blog/2019/6/6/the-rainbow-above-the-cliff
Not long after I got my shiny new Sigma dp0 Quattro I went hiking up a nearby hill just west of Kendal: Scout Scar.
June 3-4, 2019 timelapse is up with some meteors and airglow in the north: https://youtu.be/mXyRfmFGoss
Brighton UK Based Photographer.
A place for your photos and banter. Photog first is our motto
- photog.social doesn't monetize or profit off of your personal information
- Export and leave anytime
- Zero tolerance for harassment or bullying, if you do this your account will be deleted
- All content is ©️ each user and cannot be distributed or used without prior permission by the respective photog.social user
- By using this site you understand that it is not a backup or permanent repository for your information, statuses or media ; additionally, your media was downsized on original upload and is not exportable at this time upon transferring to new instance
- You may support the community by boosting and positively interacting with everyone
- No Loli
- No Bots w/o Approval
- Respect Others
If you're feeling like supporting the photog.social Mastodon instance monetarily, feel free to choose an option below.
We appreciate it and 💘 the support!