... and just one more
@keinsinn I sharpened first and last photo in post, but I still love this lens. It's not very fast but the quality is good.
I'm too dedicated to either posting black and white photos, or not posting at all.
I'm going to switch things up a bit an post whenever I want to say something, even when it means skipping editing.
I went to Wasaga Beach off season. It was very cold. Water level in Lake Huron is unusually high this year and most of the shore was under water.
@officialcjunior I'm using it on Panasonic GH4, which has 2x crop factor, so effectively this is 15mm fisheye.
I bought a mirrorless camera and now I want to know how to make photos.
A place for your photos and banter. Photog first is our motto
- photog.social doesn't monetize or profit off of your personal information
- Export and leave anytime
- Zero tolerance for harassment or bullying, if you do this your account will be deleted
- All content is ©️ each user and cannot be distributed or used without prior permission by the respective photog.social user
- By using this site you understand that it is not a backup or permanent repository for your information, statuses or media ; additionally, your media was downsized on original upload and is not exportable at this time upon transferring to new instance
- You may support the community by boosting and positively interacting with everyone
- No Loli
- No Bots w/o Approval
- Respect Others
If you're feeling like supporting the photog.social Mastodon instance monetarily, feel free to choose an option below.
We appreciate it and 💘 the support!