We popped out to Dayboro and Samford and when we got home, there were very expectant parrots hanging around hopeful for seed. So I spoke to them and told them I had to go inside to fetch the seed, and they seemed to understand.
Most of the shots are on the 200mm f/1.8 with 2x TC (400mm f/3.5) but I included one at 85mm f/1.2 to show the feeder in context.
A Red-browed Finch from late yesterday afternoon, and my regular King Parrots from today. The parrots were shot over ethernet (i.e. I plugged the camera in to the network, connected to it via a web browser, and triggered from the comfort of my desk).
Photographer, foodie, Dad Joke aficionado from Cedar Creek, Old, Australia. Mostly a Canon EOS system shooter with some fairly decent lenses.
A place for your photos and banter. Photog first is our motto
- photog.social doesn't monetize or profit off of your personal information
- Export and leave anytime
- Zero tolerance for harassment or bullying, if you do this your account will be deleted
- All content is ©️ each user and cannot be distributed or used without prior permission by the respective photog.social user
- By using this site you understand that it is not a backup or permanent repository for your information, statuses or media ; additionally, your media was downsized on original upload and is not exportable at this time upon transferring to new instance
- You may support the community by boosting and positively interacting with everyone
- No Loli
- No Bots w/o Approval
- Respect Others
If you're feeling like supporting the photog.social Mastodon instance monetarily, feel free to choose an option below.
We appreciate it and 💘 the support!