Took the 4x5 pinhole out for it's first test spin today, after a week of designing,printing and glueing it together. Gotta make a simple quality of life change on on it and try a smaller pinhole as the photo's came out a bit to soft and outta focus. Which is funny to say for a pinhole.
Picked up this fantastic book off Evilbay for a fiver. Really showed me some great ways to approach certain techniques in the darkroom. Bonus it came with an ad stuffed in it for Little Caesar's big big pizza from '93 which I remember as a time for large pizza's like dominos big foot and pizza hut had a similar sized pizza.
A little film stock up before the warm weather hits into full effect. Missing is my favorite Ilford Pan F but prices are up right now on Ilford films. Normally get Pan F for less then $5 USD a roll but right now it's sitting at $6.09 USD. I'm more of a Fomapan guy anyways 😄.
I was surprised by the lack of mods out there for the holga, atleast ones that you could 3d print yourself. I started making a few like filter holder, mini grip, viewfinder helper and half frame mask. I'll share them once I've put them through some test and worked out any kinks.
New episode of "Analog Talk Podcast" interviews the gentlemen who started "film supply club" a great place to get film cheap for those heavy shooters. 📷
Just developed a roll of fomapan 400 shot at 100 due to it being very sunny yesterday, even for my pinhole. Couldn't find times for 400 @ 100 so I had to wing it. 1:100 for 1 hour stand developed with rodinal. Negs came out nice and so did the contact sheet I made. Gonna make a print next and see where it goes.
Glad to see the "Film Photo Geeks" podcast has come back for a new season. If you haven't yet add them to your podcast list.
A place for your photos and banter. Photog first is our motto
- photog.social doesn't monetize or profit off of your personal information
- Export and leave anytime
- Zero tolerance for harassment or bullying, if you do this your account will be deleted
- All content is ©️ each user and cannot be distributed or used without prior permission by the respective photog.social user
- By using this site you understand that it is not a backup or permanent repository for your information, statuses or media ; additionally, your media was downsized on original upload and is not exportable at this time upon transferring to new instance
- You may support the community by boosting and positively interacting with everyone
- No Loli
- No Bots w/o Approval
- Respect Others
If you're feeling like supporting the photog.social Mastodon instance monetarily, feel free to choose an option below.
We appreciate it and 💘 the support!