I think, you can't get more out of one #photo. And to be honest, I just had to sit and wait for this moment.
A turkish marriage throwing roses all around, the two girls resting at the waterside and the Alster-Fountain producing a rainbow. Life is beautiful! 😍
#photography #travel #enjoythemoment
Helsinki was founded at the delta of river Vantaa in 1550. The area is called Vanhakaupunki wich would roughly translate to "Old town". Here lies and old power and water plant with its damn and waterfall dating from 1876. During the dark months of autumn and winter the waterfall is lit with strong LED lights. The colors change as I have witnessed it being red and blue.
I took this shot with my trusty Mamiya C220 with the 80mm f2.8 on Lomography Color 800. f8 and about 6s.
A place for your photos and banter. Photog first is our motto
- photog.social doesn't monetize or profit off of your personal information
- Export and leave anytime
- Zero tolerance for harassment or bullying, if you do this your account will be deleted
- All content is ©️ each user and cannot be distributed or used without prior permission by the respective photog.social user
- By using this site you understand that it is not a backup or permanent repository for your information, statuses or media ; additionally, your media was downsized on original upload and is not exportable at this time upon transferring to new instance
- You may support the community by boosting and positively interacting with everyone
- No Loli
- No Bots w/o Approval
- Respect Others
If you're feeling like supporting the photog.social Mastodon instance monetarily, feel free to choose an option below.
We appreciate it and 💘 the support!