Hi, I'm Kelson (he/him), a hobbyist photographer in the Los Angeles area. I tend to shoot #cityscapes, #landscapes & #nature, and occasionally cosplay. Lately I've been taking a lot of nature photos for #iNaturalist and posting some of the better ones here & on Flickr (https://flickr.com/kelsonv).
🚨 NEW WORK KLAXON 🚨
Here’s small selection of photos of the Eastern Trotternish coastline, on the Isle of Skye.
There’s a few more photos here, if you’re interested https://www.iancylkowski.com/blog/2020/11/18/trotternish-coast-isle-of-skye-autumn 👍
I’ll switch the klaxon off now.
I'm not a fan of colder weather but I do love the #fall colors. These was taken earlier in October before my injury.
I'm working to edit two other photo shoots currently as well.
I found it kind of amusing that the wind was constant enough to keep this sign almost horizontal the entire time.
Hobbyist photographer in the Los Angeles area. Mostly scenic shots, architecture & plants.
A place for your photos and banter. Photog first is our motto
- photog.social doesn't monetize or profit off of your personal information
- Export and leave anytime
- Zero tolerance for harassment or bullying, if you do this your account will be deleted
- All content is ©️ each user and cannot be distributed or used without prior permission by the respective photog.social user
- By using this site you understand that it is not a backup or permanent repository for your information, statuses or media ; additionally, your media was downsized on original upload and is not exportable at this time upon transferring to new instance
- You may support the community by boosting and positively interacting with everyone
- No Loli
- No Bots w/o Approval
- Respect Others
If you're feeling like supporting the photog.social Mastodon instance monetarily, feel free to choose an option below.
We appreciate it and 💘 the support!