Happy #InternationalWomensDay2021 to all the women out there.
And a special message for all the whining manbabys.
It's International Womens Day, not International "Why Do Women Get A Day? When Is International Mens Day" Day.
An additional message for all the whining manbabys.
It's November 19th.
Listening to the audio of Trump's phone call with the Georgia Secretary of State, Brad Raffensperger, and 2 things come to mind...
1) Why does Trump always sound like someone doing a really bad impersonation of Trump?
2) Given that we know Trump accuses people of the things that HE has been doing, can we take this as an admission of guilt, that in fact he rigged the voting in all the States that he won?
Okay, this is getting a bit surreal - one of my side-projects is actually going pretty well, so much so I've started an alt for it...
I make no claims of being any good, nor of having a clue what I'm doing! ;)
My OTC anti-histamines are still allegedly "non-drowsy", which would be hilarious if I didn't have to save all my energy for working.
Even more amusing, Ive hardly slept over the past few days because of my hay fever, so I'm seriously ready for dome sleep.
Today is going to be fuelled by Lucozade, which means I am going to crash, hard, tonight.
Fun times or what?
Musical project, not whatever my phones predictive text turned that in to...
So, random person I work with...
Does my Social Anxiety and related introversion have such a massively negative effect on your life that you have to keep calling me out for committing the unforgiveable sin of not greeting you in the morning without being prompted by you?
I barely communicate with my friends and family, what makes you think I want to talk to someone I only know because we have the same employer?
Throughout the Covid-19 crisis, I have been posting daily photos that my fellow AvGeeks might find interesting, in the hopes of brightening their day while not much is happening in the world of aviation - but that pails in to insignificance when compared to what else is happening out in the real world.
So, in a small show of solidarity with my Brothers and Sisters on the other side of the Atlantic, this site and its associated Social Media chanels will be going dark for the next few days.
Today is my day off work.
Normally, I would be curating a selection of around 6 aviation-related photos from my archive to share, but with the news coming out of the US, I've decided this is not the time.
With the US President declaring the US a Facist state, with Police Departments turning in to state-sponsored domestic terrorism groups dedicated to attacking and killing their fellow citizens for having to the temerity to protest the death of an unarmed civilian - now is not the time.
All these people screaming about Antifa on Twitter (and, sadly, parts of the #fediverse)...
You do realise that by designating Antifa as a terrorist organisation because they oppose, you out yourselves as AntiAntifa.
Also known as just plain Fa.
Plane spotter and photographer from Manchester, UK.
A place for your photos and banter. Photog first is our motto
- photog.social doesn't monetize or profit off of your personal information
- Export and leave anytime
- Zero tolerance for harassment or bullying, if you do this your account will be deleted
- All content is ©️ each user and cannot be distributed or used without prior permission by the respective photog.social user
- By using this site you understand that it is not a backup or permanent repository for your information, statuses or media ; additionally, your media was downsized on original upload and is not exportable at this time upon transferring to new instance
- You may support the community by boosting and positively interacting with everyone
- No Loli
- No Bots w/o Approval
- Respect Others
If you're feeling like supporting the photog.social Mastodon instance monetarily, feel free to choose an option below.
We appreciate it and 💘 the support!