It's super expensive and super niche but I like the concept and I like the aesthetic of it, and also I really like that they put the battery door on the bottom right instead of the left
Have u seen this thing
"connected rangefinder" screenless-ish m-mount rangefinder......
Ok this is super stupid but I discovered that there's a zhongyi mitakon lens turbo II 0.73x focal reducer (speedbooster) for canon EF lenses to Fuji X body... And I already have a little pentax K lens to canon EF adapter ring, so I could use lenses I'm currently using but without the crop factor and with a full stop more light...
Not sure if it would be worth it but definitely on the list of things to maybe try sometime
I redid all my x-e2 quick settings for jpeg color bc I wanted to try a different film sim for my main one after looking at my partners x100 pix.....
I still wish I could name them, but this time I organized them roughly from most to least contrasty, which I think makes it easy to remember which is which.
Does anyone have favorite workflow for rendering a ton of still images to a timelapse? Currently I use Photoshop, but it takes a little while to load all the images as layers, and my current project is going to be around 2,000 frames long... I want to render it at least 4K since I shot it vertically so I probably want to crop the video and pan or something.
The more I use the fuji the more I like the jpegs I get out of it, and the general usability of the buttons/menus/controls... I just really wish the x-e2 had IBIS.
I'm going to wait til we see (if / ) what the new pentax apsc DSLR is like, but I'm increasingly feeling like my next camera might be upgrade from K-3 to fuji x-t4. Everything I like about the x-e2 plus new/updated film simulations + big IBIS seems really good.
Bits of life...
Walk pictures on the x-e2 + pentax-A 135mm f/2.8
I like to make images that encourage people to explore the world around them.
Pentax K-3, Ricoh GR, Coolpix A1000
A place for your photos and banter. Photog first is our motto
- photog.social doesn't monetize or profit off of your personal information
- Export and leave anytime
- Zero tolerance for harassment or bullying, if you do this your account will be deleted
- All content is ©️ each user and cannot be distributed or used without prior permission by the respective photog.social user
- By using this site you understand that it is not a backup or permanent repository for your information, statuses or media ; additionally, your media was downsized on original upload and is not exportable at this time upon transferring to new instance
- You may support the community by boosting and positively interacting with everyone
- No Loli
- No Bots w/o Approval
- Respect Others
If you're feeling like supporting the photog.social Mastodon instance monetarily, feel free to choose an option below.
We appreciate it and 💘 the support!