These ones are really low quality but there was a kingfisher perched on this beaver lodge WITH a kestrel (?)
Re: Plover Appreciation Day, my previous self-boost:
I don't know much about plover habitat/conservation in general, but those piping plovers were living right on the beach, right among people... There were some guys flying kites and like actively swooping the kites at the birds to scare them and basically I just wish people would stop being actively antagonistic towards nature.
You're a part of the world and you should share it kindly as much as possible
Confirmed, it's almost as thick as the pentax k-01...
Although that probably doesn't matter.
Can't wait til this gets on cameradecision to actually compare the size of it to an x-e3 / x-pro or even a regular a7
I like to make images that encourage people to explore the world around them.
A place for your photos and banter. Photog first is our motto
- photog.social doesn't monetize or profit off of your personal information
- Export and leave anytime
- Zero tolerance for harassment or bullying, if you do this your account will be deleted
- All content is ©️ each user and cannot be distributed or used without prior permission by the respective photog.social user
- By using this site you understand that it is not a backup or permanent repository for your information, statuses or media ; additionally, your media was downsized on original upload and is not exportable at this time upon transferring to new instance
- You may support the community by boosting and positively interacting with everyone
- No Loli
- No Bots w/o Approval
- Respect Others
If you're feeling like supporting the photog.social Mastodon instance monetarily, feel free to choose an option below.
We appreciate it and 💘 the support!