Scenes from the edge of Reno...
I didn't realize there were going to be mountains so close.
Thinking about getting an older + cheap used prosumer compact camera with 24-100ish mm lens to use as a pocketable companion to the GR for event pix (I really just need 100-150ish focal length covered tbh)
Looking at coolpix p330 or fuji xf1
I don't want to go rx100 because... I personally haven't really enjoyed using Sony cameras, even though they're really good performance wise - and also it's larger
Anyone ever use the Pluto Trigger or anything like it?
I have a trigger I use rarely, but its pretty un-intuitive. So recommendations for anything I can ask for for my birthday would be appreciated, lol.
I like to make pictures that show little details in the world or things people wouldn't have seen.
Pentax K-3, Ricoh GR, Nikon 1 v2 & coolpix a1000
A place for your photos and banter. Photog first is our motto
- photog.social doesn't monetize or profit off of your personal information
- Export and leave anytime
- Zero tolerance for harassment or bullying, if you do this your account will be deleted
- All content is ©️ each user and cannot be distributed or used without prior permission by the respective photog.social user
- By using this site you understand that it is not a backup or permanent repository for your information, statuses or media ; additionally, your media was downsized on original upload and is not exportable at this time upon transferring to new instance
- You may support the community by boosting and positively interacting with everyone
- No Loli
- No Bots w/o Approval
- Respect Others
If you're feeling like supporting the photog.social Mastodon instance monetarily, feel free to choose an option below.
We appreciate it and 💘 the support!