Scenes from the edge of Reno...
I didn't realize there were going to be mountains so close.
Mariposa macaón (papilio machaon).
I shot these on the GR, but I also took a bunch of versions of this same picture on the a1000, because I thought 95mm equivalent + closer focus would compress depth more and look better for this - but ultimately I thought the GR images looked better despite having to crop way more to get the close framing with a 28mm equivalent lens...
But these versions from the a1000 had slightly different framing, so here are a couple
I like to make pictures that show little details in the world or things people wouldn't have seen.
Pentax K-3, Ricoh GR, Nikon 1 v2 & coolpix a1000
A place for your photos and banter. Photog first is our motto
- photog.social doesn't monetize or profit off of your personal information
- Export and leave anytime
- Zero tolerance for harassment or bullying, if you do this your account will be deleted
- All content is ©️ each user and cannot be distributed or used without prior permission by the respective photog.social user
- By using this site you understand that it is not a backup or permanent repository for your information, statuses or media ; additionally, your media was downsized on original upload and is not exportable at this time upon transferring to new instance
- You may support the community by boosting and positively interacting with everyone
- No Loli
- No Bots w/o Approval
- Respect Others
If you're feeling like supporting the photog.social Mastodon instance monetarily, feel free to choose an option below.
We appreciate it and 💘 the support!