New work, and a fresh destination! Autumn’s arrived in the UK, and the heather’s out. That means a hike to one of the Lake District’s best viewpoints: Walla Crag. ❤️
LOADS more photos here for you, if you like https://www.iancylkowski.com/blog/2021/9/5/walla-crag-lake-district-autumn 👍
This female satin bowerbird decided that the sweet treats to be found in the Cocos Palm next to our house were all hers and decided to push home the point.
Unfortunately for her, the Blue-faced Honeyeater had friends, who not long after this altercation, came to help and the bowerbird lost her dominance.
I like to make images that encourage people to explore the world around them.
A place for your photos and banter. Photog first is our motto
- photog.social doesn't monetize or profit off of your personal information
- Export and leave anytime
- Zero tolerance for harassment or bullying, if you do this your account will be deleted
- All content is ©️ each user and cannot be distributed or used without prior permission by the respective photog.social user
- By using this site you understand that it is not a backup or permanent repository for your information, statuses or media ; additionally, your media was downsized on original upload and is not exportable at this time upon transferring to new instance
- You may support the community by boosting and positively interacting with everyone
- No Loli
- No Bots w/o Approval
- Respect Others
If you're feeling like supporting the photog.social Mastodon instance monetarily, feel free to choose an option below.
We appreciate it and 💘 the support!