How to master the camera app on iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro
Tried to do some pre-work seascapes with My Nikon F3, Nikkor 28mm with Ilford Ortho 80 and Nikon D700 with the Mir 35mm f2.
Dull weather here in Finland so I have mostle been shooting stock photos indoors.
Midtown Manhattan, NY
Cranes In the Mist
These cranes keep getting higher and higher…. The first time I saw them a few weeks ago it was just the flashing red light on top of one that I mistook for a burglar alarm inside one of the offices in the skyscraper.
The vague black shapes on the left side of the skyscraper are people up on The Edge, the highest outdoor observation de ck in the western hemisphere.
Fooling around with my DSLR at home. Too lazy to go outside. 😄👋🏼
Shutterstock’s algorithm isn’t fair! I have really cool shot of a waterfall at night but can’t upload it as the page keeps screaming ”motion blur!!”.
Well show me how to take a 6s exposure of a waterfall at night without the falling water being in total motion blur 😑
Daft sod that algorithm.
I watch the trailer of Werewolf with uzi once a month just to keep in touch with reality.
A place for your photos and banter. Photog first is our motto
- photog.social doesn't monetize or profit off of your personal information
- Export and leave anytime
- Zero tolerance for harassment or bullying, if you do this your account will be deleted
- All content is ©️ each user and cannot be distributed or used without prior permission by the respective photog.social user
- By using this site you understand that it is not a backup or permanent repository for your information, statuses or media ; additionally, your media was downsized on original upload and is not exportable at this time upon transferring to new instance
- You may support the community by boosting and positively interacting with everyone
- No Loli
- No Bots w/o Approval
- Respect Others
If you're feeling like supporting the photog.social Mastodon instance monetarily, feel free to choose an option below.
We appreciate it and 💘 the support!