Shutterstock’s algorithm isn’t fair! I have really cool shot of a waterfall at night but can’t upload it as the page keeps screaming ”motion blur!!”.
Well show me how to take a 6s exposure of a waterfall at night without the falling water being in total motion blur 😑
Daft sod that algorithm.
Shooting today with digital and Mamiya C220!
Nikon has discontinued manufacturing it’s last film SLR!
Seeing my hairy friend today. She is happy to see me (but I also just ate bacon).
I watch the trailer of Werewolf with uzi once a month just to keep in touch with reality.
A place for your photos and banter. Photog first is our motto
- photog.social doesn't monetize or profit off of your personal information
- Export and leave anytime
- Zero tolerance for harassment or bullying, if you do this your account will be deleted
- All content is ©️ each user and cannot be distributed or used without prior permission by the respective photog.social user
- By using this site you understand that it is not a backup or permanent repository for your information, statuses or media ; additionally, your media was downsized on original upload and is not exportable at this time upon transferring to new instance
- You may support the community by boosting and positively interacting with everyone
- No Loli
- No Bots w/o Approval
- Respect Others
If you're feeling like supporting the photog.social Mastodon instance monetarily, feel free to choose an option below.
We appreciate it and 💘 the support!