@artilectzed I should censor parts of the image next time lol
@chillerspace Well they should get a room, I think :D
@andybroomfield The second one does it for me. Nice and ghostly
Capturing the storm.
Seas where a bit stormy yesterday so took the opportunity to capture a couple of long exposures of the sea by the marina breakwater.
Got a bit wet as the sea was coming in though, happy with these captures, given an edit to brighten them. Could do with making a longer capture next time.
@masklayer What a beeauty 🐝
@Photorat That might be the reason I didn't like any of the attempts. I tried many approaches. Complete waste of time. You see because the fog was so beautiful I thought it would go well with a classic, scuffed look. Didn't work at all. You were right all along, thanks for the input
@Jondor Yeah, seems about as I thought myself... And yeah, I should go up on F stop a bit. Thanks for the input
@hatebunny Nice and simple lighting, brings up just about enough detail. Less is more indeed
@Mopsi Do you stitch manually? Interesting composition by the way
A place for your photos and banter. Photog first is our motto
- photog.social doesn't monetize or profit off of your personal information
- Export and leave anytime
- Zero tolerance for harassment or bullying, if you do this your account will be deleted
- All content is ©️ each user and cannot be distributed or used without prior permission by the respective photog.social user
- By using this site you understand that it is not a backup or permanent repository for your information, statuses or media ; additionally, your media was downsized on original upload and is not exportable at this time upon transferring to new instance
- You may support the community by boosting and positively interacting with everyone
- No Loli
- No Bots w/o Approval
- Respect Others
If you're feeling like supporting the photog.social Mastodon instance monetarily, feel free to choose an option below.
We appreciate it and 💘 the support!