My first sighting of a Sumatran Gem (Poritia sumatrae) this morning (18 Oct 2020) at Upper Seletar Park Reservoir.
For a cloudy morning without many butterflies to be seen, this was a gem of a spotting. 🙂
The Sumatran Gem is a moderately rare butterfly that can be found in forested areas.
On iNaturaist [ https://www.inaturalist.org/observations/62875755 ]
A pair of mating Common Four-Rings (Ypthima huebneri) spotted at Upper Seletar Reservoir Park, Singapore, on 19 July, 2020. The Ring butterflies were out in force on that day: lots of them spotted all along the path during our walk.
On iNaturalist [ https://www.inaturalist.org/observations/53570092 ]
Are you looking for a brand new large format view camera? Do you have 3,099 USD to spare?
Preener, bather, eater
Kuala Lumpur Bird Park
More owls, also of Kuala Lumpur Bird Park.
🦉 🦉 🦉
A place for your photos and banter. Photog first is our motto
- photog.social doesn't monetize or profit off of your personal information
- Export and leave anytime
- Zero tolerance for harassment or bullying, if you do this your account will be deleted
- All content is ©️ each user and cannot be distributed or used without prior permission by the respective photog.social user
- By using this site you understand that it is not a backup or permanent repository for your information, statuses or media ; additionally, your media was downsized on original upload and is not exportable at this time upon transferring to new instance
- You may support the community by boosting and positively interacting with everyone
- No Loli
- No Bots w/o Approval
- Respect Others
If you're feeling like supporting the photog.social Mastodon instance monetarily, feel free to choose an option below.
We appreciate it and 💘 the support!