Hello. This is my new Mastodon account for posting images. I post as @sohkamyung but due to issues with images (not that instance's fault), I've set up another account here to post my images instead.
For my first image post, here's a Tailed Jay (Graphium agamemnon) spotted at the garden area of Pasir Ris Park, Singapore, on 11 Jan 2020.
On iNaturalist [ https://www.inaturalist.org/observations/37480875 ].
Recently your humble correspondent had the opportunity to taste some hard cider from the old college town.
Your humble not a cider expert or enthusiast, but this cider did taste good to your humble's untrained palate.
Found a rather sad-looking objet d'art in a parking lot.
Their one wing is missing, and they looks lonely and beaten and dragged around. And those haunting eyes!
Some kind soul found them, moved them to a slightly more dignified position in a corner of the lot, away from harm.
Here's to kind souls! Kind souls make the world go around.
The other day I learned about Spalding peafowls, which is a cross-breed of Indian Blue (pavo cristatus) and Green (pavo muticus) peafowls.
A teenager from Wisconsin told me this on iNaturalist website. According to them, this group blocking the street in a south Miami neighborhood has both Indian and Spalding peafowls.
(Thank you, raymie.)
A place for your photos and banter. Photog first is our motto
- photog.social doesn't monetize or profit off of your personal information
- Export and leave anytime
- Zero tolerance for harassment or bullying, if you do this your account will be deleted
- All content is ©️ each user and cannot be distributed or used without prior permission by the respective photog.social user
- By using this site you understand that it is not a backup or permanent repository for your information, statuses or media ; additionally, your media was downsized on original upload and is not exportable at this time upon transferring to new instance
- You may support the community by boosting and positively interacting with everyone
- No Loli
- No Bots w/o Approval
- Respect Others
If you're feeling like supporting the photog.social Mastodon instance monetarily, feel free to choose an option below.
We appreciate it and 💘 the support!