I posted an image in pixelfed.social. I replied to that post from my account on photog.social. The comment appeared on the pixelfed.social post.
I deleted the comment in photog.social. But the comment is still up in pixelfed.social.
I believe these are Siberian wallflowers.
We got a couple of pounds of seeds from Vermont Wildflower Farm a couple of years ago, and spread them in the edges of our yard in the fall. But in spring, the local "weeds" won in the race, so we mulched over them.
But this year some of the wildflower have turned up in the un-mulched areas! And they are pretty!
How do you do, fellow 📷 kids?
This is my first post on photog.social, although I am not really new to the federated web. I have also been taking pictures for a while now.
A thing I did last summer was chasing monarch butterflies. They liked milkweeds and zinnias in our yard. I shared my excitement on this thread:
I have started seeing them again this year! I think I will start a thread here this time.
I intend to post pictures of other things too.
A place for your photos and banter. Photog first is our motto
- photog.social doesn't monetize or profit off of your personal information
- Export and leave anytime
- Zero tolerance for harassment or bullying, if you do this your account will be deleted
- All content is ©️ each user and cannot be distributed or used without prior permission by the respective photog.social user
- By using this site you understand that it is not a backup or permanent repository for your information, statuses or media ; additionally, your media was downsized on original upload and is not exportable at this time upon transferring to new instance
- You may support the community by boosting and positively interacting with everyone
- No Loli
- No Bots w/o Approval
- Respect Others
If you're feeling like supporting the photog.social Mastodon instance monetarily, feel free to choose an option below.
We appreciate it and 💘 the support!