Testing the 1995 Casio QV-10A some more. interesting color dithering between the two fields of the captured frame.
I'm very taken with this camera's images, but it's been impossible to take out of the house, as the plastic is brittle. Out of 3 of them (I found together), 2 have already broken the battery door latch.
I now know why there was old tape residue on one... time to do some Franken-hacking, or move on to another!
Got hold of some more lofi #photography goodness! Testing a couple Casio QV-10A cameras from1995. Managed to capture images via Composite Video. mmmm! pixles! Even a little macro!
I'm a media artist by trade, but dusting off my thoughts on photography right now.
This account will likely be a way to publicly sort out a dialogue between the low-end of representation and the low-end of digital capturing devices. Toy digicams, crappy consumer cams and hacked old technology will likely be making the images seen here.
For now, I'm also dusting off a #Harinezumi from 2010. This little machine fights with light in very interesting ways!
.media_archaeologist .hacker .artist
some of my works (photographic and otherwise) can be found at:
A place for your photos and banter. Photog first is our motto
- photog.social doesn't monetize or profit off of your personal information
- Export and leave anytime
- Zero tolerance for harassment or bullying, if you do this your account will be deleted
- All content is ©️ each user and cannot be distributed or used without prior permission by the respective photog.social user
- By using this site you understand that it is not a backup or permanent repository for your information, statuses or media ; additionally, your media was downsized on original upload and is not exportable at this time upon transferring to new instance
- You may support the community by boosting and positively interacting with everyone
- No Loli
- No Bots w/o Approval
- Respect Others
If you're feeling like supporting the photog.social Mastodon instance monetarily, feel free to choose an option below.
We appreciate it and 💘 the support!